.

Minggu, 15 September 2013

Contoh Percakapan bahasa inggris

Contoh 1:

Marsha : I can never reach you when I call you in the
afternoon. Your cell-phone is always off. What do you
do after school?
Hendra : I work as a part-timer in a Japanese restaurant.
Marsha : What time do you finish work?
Hendra : I finish work at 6 in the evening, but I
sometimes work until 9.00
Marsha : Do you ever relax?
Hendra : Oh yes, I sometimes relax with friends in the
restaurant kitchen, but it is when Miss Yamagata is not
around.
Marsha : Who is Miss Yamagata?
Hendra : She’s my boss
Marsha : What do you do when you get home?
Hendra : I hardly ever go strait home after work. I have
another job.
Marsha : Oh, really? You are so busy. What do you do
when you finish work at the restaurant?
Hendra : I go to Miss Yamagata’s house after the
restaurant. I go there three times a week.
Marsha : Hmm? What do you in Miss Yamagata’s house?
Hendra : I teach Miss Yamagata Indonesian language,
and she teaches me Japanese.
Marsha : What time do you go home from Miss
Yamagata’s house?
Hendra : If we start at 7, we finish at 9.
Marsha : Do you ever start after 7?
Hendra : Yes, often. We rarely start at 7 actually. We
often start after 9.
Marsha : If you start at 9, what time do you finish?
Hendra : At 11, sometimes until midnight. Why? You
sound jealous.
Marsha : I am jealous. You are my boyfriend, you know!
Hendra : Not anymore. I love someone else and I think
she loves me too.
Marsha : Who? Who is your new girlfriend?
Hendra : Miss Yamagata, of course.

Contoh2:

PASIEN dan DOKTER
ini adalah dialog antara si pasien yang rada bego dengan
seorang dokter. Selamat menikmati ya sobat BBIY
Patient : Doctor, a bee has stung me. The pain is
unbearable.
Doctor : Don’t worry; I’ll apply some cream on it.
Patient : You’ll never find that bee. It must be faraway.
Doctor : No, I’ll apply the cream on the place where you
were stung.
Patient : Oh! It happened in the park where I was sitting
under a tree.
Doctor : No, No, you are mistaken; I mean, on the part
of your body where the bee stung you.
Patient : Oh, it was on my finger!
Doctor : Which one?
Patient : How am I to know? All bees look the same to
me.
Doctor : Oh my God! I have never come across such a
foolish person in my life!
Contoh 3:
CONVERSATION AT SCHOOL
Pencil Sharpener
A : Do you bring pencil sharpener?
B : Yes, (I) bring. Here.
A : I borrow for a moment. Mine is brought by my sister.
B : Ya, just use it.
A : How much did you buy it?
B : Two for one thousand.
A : Oh, not so expensive. Please buy two for me / Can
you buy two for me?
B : Yes, this afternoon I will buy it for you.
A : Here is the money. Thank you.
B : You’re welcome.